Howdy, dear readers!
If you’re here because you’re a regular follower, you should know I have a guest post on ALA TechSource. Check it out!
If you’re here from TechSource, hello and welcome. Maybe you’d like to know more about me? Or maybe you’d like to read my most popular posts to date:
- ebooks, Plato, and the unchanging agony of change
- operationalizing your inner rockstar: a response to Bohyun Kim
- The post that inspired my TechSource post: jumping into the Bobbi Newman/Jason Griffey digital divide debate
- a love letter to librarians
- internet culture vs. library culture?
Maybe you’d like some information you can use, such as how I got Carl Kasell’s voice as my husband’s voicemail message. (Last Christmas. He’s one of those guys who’s impossible to shop for…)
Or maybe you know someone hiring librarians in the Boston area, in which case here’s my resume and let’s talk.